Customer Safety Assurance
To our valued Mercedes-Benz Peterborough customers,
We would like to inform you of any updates regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and what we at Mercedes-Benz Peterborough are doing in response to the challenges it imposes.
As a valued Mercedes-Benz Peterborough client, your safety is and always has been, our priority. As part of our routine business practice, we plan for unprecedented events such as these as part of our overall Customer Satisfaction and Work, Health and Safety Policies.
Dealership will remain closed to visitors. Our service department will remain open for emergency only during revised business hours.
We as an organization have been following any developments of COVID-19 mitigation best practices based on WHO (World Health Organization), and Federal, Provincial and Municipal guidelines from the inception of coronavirus.
We are still operating on our normal schedule but have implemented special precautions to prevent the spread of the virus:
- We have increased the measures of sanitization at our facility and our courtesy vehicle fleet for your peace of mind and satisfaction.
- We are disinfecting and sanitizing our facility using industry-approved products and have greatly increased the frequency in which we are wiping down and cleaning all touch points within our dealership.
- We are utilizing a disinfectant to clean vehicle steering wheels, armrests, door handles and all touch points within a vehicle after it’s been through our dealership.
- Hand sanitizers have been provided to each staff member to ensure they are cleaning their hands as often as possible.
In addition, we have asked our staff to follow these new principles:
- Always wear protective gloves when inspecting and/or working on vehicles.
- We have replaced our usual welcoming and congratulatory practices (handshakes, hugs, and/or any body contact) with just verbal greetings.
- We have requested any staff member who has traveled recently to self-quarantine for the safety or their co-workers and our clients.
- To maintain safe distance from on another and our guests whenever possible.
We understand the complexity of COVID-19 and that this situation may continue for some time, we would like to reassure you that our commitment at Mercedes-Benz Peterborough is to provide yourself and our valued staff with the safest environment possible.
These practices will be updated time-to-time based on any changes suggested by WHO.
Wishing you great health,
Employer responsibilities under Part II of the Canada Labour Code. Employee rights under Part II of the Canada Labour Code