Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz Peterborough.
We are operating by appointment. Contact us before visiting. (updated 7th April, 2021)
Customer Safety Assurance
To our valued Mercedes-Benz Peterborough customers,
We would like to inform you of any updates regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and what we at Mercedes-Benz Peterborough are doing in response to the challenges it imposes.
As a valued Mercedes-Benz Peterborough client, your safety is and always has been, our priority. As part of our routine business practice, we plan for unprecedented events such as these as part of our overall Customer Satisfaction as well as Work, Health and Safety Policies.
Masks are mandatory inside the building. We recommend you to bring a mask with you. A mask will be provided to you if you do not have one. Masks have been made mandatory in Peterborough as of August 1, 2020. We appreciate your cooperation in advance.
Dealership visits are by appointments only. Our service department will remain open to customers with booked appointments during revised hours of operation.
Service hours are: 8:AM to 6PM & Parts hours are: 8AM to 5PM.
We are here to answer any questions about your future purchase as well as both leasing and financing maturities. We are here to assist you at your comfort.
Sales inquiries: You may contact us between 9AM & 6PM Monday to Friday.
We will always be open online. To enhance your experience we have made it easy for you to start your purchasing journey with us online.
Visit – Shop Online
We as an organization have been following any developments of COVID-19 mitigation best practices based on WHO (World Health Organization), and Federal, Provincial and Municipal guidelines from the inception of coronavirus.
We are operating on a revised schedule but have implemented special precautions to prevent the spread of the virus:
- We have increased the measures of sanitization at our facility and our courtesy vehicle fleet for your peace of mind and satisfaction.
- We are disinfecting and sanitizing our facility using industry-approved products and have greatly increased the frequency in which we are wiping down and cleaning all touch points within our dealership.
- We are utilizing a disinfectant to clean vehicle steering wheels, armrests, door handles and all touch points within a vehicle after it’s been through our dealership.
- Hand sanitizers have been provided to each staff member to ensure they are cleaning their hands as often as possible.
In addition, we have asked our staff to follow these new principles:
- Always wear protective gloves when inspecting and/or working on vehicles.
- We have replaced our usual welcoming and congratulatory practices (handshakes, hugs, and/or any body contact) with just verbal greetings.
- We have requested any staff member who has traveled recently to self-quarantine for the safety or their co-workers and our clients.
- To maintain safe distance from on another and our guests whenever possible.
We understand the complexity of COVID-19 and that this situation may continue for some time, we would like to reassure you that our commitment at Mercedes-Benz Peterborough is to provide yourself and our valued staff with the safest environment possible.
These practices will be updated time-to-time based on any changes suggested by WHO.
Wishing you great health,
In-Dealership Safety Processes
Below are a list of specific in-dealership safety processes in point form practiced by each department daily.
UPDATED – MANDATORY IN-DEALER EMPLOYEE PRACTICES
- Wearing a mask at all times inside the dealership.
- Make sure to wash hands regularly with warm water and soap, for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid direct physical contact with others.
- Must keep physical distancing, at least 2 meters or 6 feet away from others; avoid group gatherings and meetings
- Sanitize personal / workspace with disinfectant spray
- Wear gloves when entering a customer vehicle and sanitize afterwards
SERVICE CHECK-IN PROCESS
- Door handles, steering wheel, gear selector and seats are then sanitized
- Client keys are received and sanitized then placed into drop off envelope for the advisor
ENHANCED SERVICE DEPARTMENT PROCESSES
- If a loaner car is being provided, it is disinfected, pre-cleaned.
- Customer vehicle door handle, gear shift, steering wheel wiped down prior to entering service area
- Debit machines sanitized after every use.
- Staff member log sheet for any interactions and visits.
ENHANCED PARTS DEPARTMENT PROCESSES
Customers picking up parts: Although our Parts counter is open within the dealership, we do also offer curbside pick up, should clients request- simply call in to the Parts Department upon your arrival to detail the part(s) you are picking up and the location/type of your vehicle and it will promptly be brought out for a contactless hand over. Prepayment options will be provided should curbside pickup be chosen.
- Debit machines sanitized after each use.
- Sublet work done outside of building.
- Staff member log sheet for interactions
Employer responsibilities under Part II of the Canada Labour Code. Employee rights under Part II of the Canada Labour Code